Mother’s Day is just around the corner and how can we thank the woman who has given us everything. From taking care of skinned knees and fevers to school lunches and a hug when we needed it, Mom has always been there for us and now it’s time to give her an extra special thanks.
Are you searching for the perfect Monterey Peninsula-themed gift for the special ladies in your life this Mother’s Day? The Portola Hotel & Spa has shared some unique suggestions that are sure to put a smile on the face of any Mom!
- Pick a boutique fresh, organic flowers at Earthbound Farms in Carmel Valley
- Create a basket of fresh preserves, sweets, honey and more at Happy Girl Kitchen in Pacific Grove
- Take mom out for an adventure on the by renting a sea kayak or stand-up paddle board at Adventures by the Sea
- Treat mom to a frozen yogurt gift certificate from our neighbors at Pinkberry
- Book a tee-off at one of the world-famous public golf courses throughout the Monterey Bay
- Not many Moms’ would turn down a spa day! So give a gift certificate for well deserved pampering at our Spa on the Plaza
- Take a picture along the scenic coastline of the Monterey Bay and frame it as a keepsake
- Give Mom the day off- create a booklet of coupons good for household chores, babysitting and cooking
- Mom will love tickets to the Monterey Bay Aquarium and a chance to see the Magical World of Jellies exhibit
- Give the gift of a vacation with a gift certificate to the Portola Hotel & Spa